Saturday, December 27, 2008
Down Geeto!
For all of you who know B and have been around him lately, you will know that he loves to do this odd thing with sound effects called "Down Geeto". It is odd and I am not sure why he is fascinated by it or how it came to be or even what is really done when playing this game. Tonight the kids were all excited to go into the hot tub that was heating all day and went out there only to be disappointed that it was not warm at all. B and M got in anyway and decided immediately that they couldn't handle it and came in for a steamy bath (in swim trunks to simulate the hot tub). About 45 minutes later during a wild game of Farkel (which I escaped from to call my mom), I heard this horrible screaming across the house from the "hot tub simulation room".As I opened the door, I saw B covered in blood! I grabbed him out immediately, dripping water everywhere and just held a towel to his face because I couldn't tell where the blood was coming from. M looked horrified and completely frightened! I guess that during a wild game of "down geeto" in the tub, B came up and cut his head open on the water faucet. It took quite a while to get it to stop bleeding and could have benefited from a stitch or two, but no one could remember exactly where an emergency care facility was at, so we just put neosporin on it and hoped for the best. B is okay now that we have reassured him multiple times that he will not die and is in bed resting watching Star Wars and will fall asleep soon, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment