Saturday, December 6, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser, too??????






O had her 14th birthday today and I am convinced that teenagers are smarter today than we were at their age (for the most part). I swear that it was just a year ago that we moved here (in actuality it has been 5) and O was still into cute little toys...now she is into friends, cute boys, make up, clothes, music and the mall. I love that she is getting older, but a small part of me feels like it is all going so fast and that I am running out of time (gee, I think I said that on L's birthday). I love O and the young woman that she is becoming. I feel like she makes great decisions and is so much fun to be around! Oh, and did I mention talented and beautiful??? I know, I know...enough already! What can I say...I LOVE my family!

No comments: