
Today I went to a L's choir performance at her school. It was so much fun! She had a solo piece that she sang beautifully!! Last spring was her first solo performance and after she did it, I turned to S and asked, "Did you know that L could sing like that?"...he did not. She is quite talented. The thing that I love about L is that she is always so happy and excited to see me--even in a crowd when most kids that age will not even look at their parents! Lucky me. The only down part of the day was that S was still in Chicago and missed the performance. I would have recorded it for him, but since I am fairly challenged with electronic devices, it didn't happen. Maybe next time.
1 comment:
It's so great to hear about her talent! And I love what you said about how she likes to see you. What a fabulous girl!
Post a Comment