
Tonight all of the adults that have gathered for Christmas decided to leave the kids at home and go to P. F. Changs for dinner. We had a reservation for 8:00 p.m. and had this massive table...we ordered so much food and ate all of it! Everything was so yummy and filling. It is always interesting to see what people will order and why. For example, S orders veggie only stuff because he is a vegetarian. S ordered eggplant parmesan tonight which was so yummy. We tried to coax J and R to try some, but only R tried it (I think to make his brother happy). I seriously thought R was going to throw it up right there on the table! I couldn't stop laughing. Earlier while S was eating his vegetarian dish, he discovered a piece of pork in it...again I couldn't stop laughing! The joys of group dining! It was a fun night and I am off to bed to let my MSG settle.
No comments:
Post a Comment