I love Christmas. I love the colors, the lights, the smells and especially the excitement from the kids! Everything is so beautiful...except for my attitude. Today I behaved in a way that was very inappropriate and childlike. Why? For my actions and words, I am so sorry to R and C and hope that things will get better between us.
I am sitting in bed while B is sleeping. What an angel he is...so sweet and innocent and forgiving. A good quality to have. He loves, loves, loves having his cousins here at waking and playing before even eating! They just go all day long and only stop to eat and then fall in a dead sleep at the end of the day. Completely happy and worn out. Tonight I am so grateful for my family and the gifts that each one has and shares with me on a daily basis without even knowing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment