Friday, January 2, 2009

Misery


Since coming home from Arizona, I have been not feeling so well. Today I was so frustrated and all I wanted to do was sleep, but I couldn't. Here's why...I would lie down and then I would start coughing, then I would need to blow my nose, then I would cough again, then my nose and on and on and on. I was so tired. I decided that I needed to get into the doctor. I went and found out that I have a sinus infection and bronchitis. Fun, huh? Neighbors and friends have been so sweet and helpful...bringing in yummy foods, movies, offering to have my kids go anywhere else, home made remedies, and the list goes on. There is one thing I know for sure, women really know how to take care of each other. They have all been an example to me of service. Tonight I will take an extra large dosage of NyQuil (YUCK) and head to bed in hopes of getting some rest. I look frightening!

No comments: