Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yellowstone Adventures


S is out of town on a work retreat. Hmmm...what does this mean? To me this means mostly work and a little play. To this group of men from Novarad, it means mostly play and a little work. S has really had a great time at Yellowstone and says it is so beautiful to be there right now. They have had a great time snowmobiling, snowshoeing and whatever else they've been doing. Here at home, things have been less fun. It never fails that when S leaves town, chaos occurs. This time has been no exception. AAhhh!!! However, out of several things that have happened, I have come to rely more on my Savior and the love he has for me and that He really, really, really wants me to learn. And wow, have I done a lot of that this week (and it's only Wednesday). After Christmas I decided to handle any bad feelings and situations that arise in an entirely different way. I would no longer lash out in anger. And wouldn't you know that I've had three very different encounters that have helped me to exercise that. Unbelievable. I don't think I've ever expressed something so clearly to the Lord that I would try to do and then immediately have it tested. I am not sure that I like learning anymore.........

No comments: