Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


My cousin Cindy asked to me reply to "25 Random Things About Me" on Facebook. She started this by sending me her "25 things" and I LOVED it!!! It is so fun to read things about people that I think I know, only to find out that there are so many things that I don't know. Make sense? Here is my list back to her...



1. I LOVE diet dr. pepper

2. I have never had a massage

3. I have never been out of the country

4. I desperately try to move us back to Illinois--I miss trees!

5. I am homesick for my family

6. I have a bad habit of watching "The City" (yes, I know how old I am)

7. Yesterday I spent the day in my pj's

8. My life is much easier than I think it is

9. I love Thai food

10. I have a serious passion for reading

11. I detest snow

12. I cannot concentrate if my home is messy

13. I am an organizing freak

14. I write in a journal every single day

15. I have a blog

16. I am allergic to cats

17. I do not like pets in my home

18. If I could hire someone to do one thing, it would be laundry

19. I love that Ben still wants to marry his mommy!

20. Hates that Olivia is hardly home

21. I am thinking of going to work part time

22. I hate to cook because Steve is a vegetarian and no one else in the house is!!!

23. I want to run away at least once a month

24. Favorite color is red

25. I love politics!

No comments: