Monday, January 19, 2009

RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Seriously, I am miffed! S came back from his "mancation" and decided that he was sick of hearing me complain of L crying over multiple dead hamsters. I know, I know...you're thinking, "more hamster drama?". Oh, what I have previously posted is NOTHING! So, S goes off to Petco to get our money back for the now FOUR dead hamsters and I am secretly thinking that I have won! I have won! I have won! I heard the garage door open and went to make sure L wasn't' still crying and she was giggling and there were a lot of "uh oh"'s and "Ben, if you tell mom first we will kill you" type of stuff. RED ALERT! I just took one look at S and knew that he had gone way crazy! All he said was, "just come in the house and let me explain"...I am thinking, "does this type of thing only happen to me?". He actually tried to return all of the junk and got talked into TWO GUINEA PIGS! Now I am wondering why I wasn't happy with hamsters because they die after only one little short tiny year. Everyone was very nervous and afraid for not only their own life, but that of every animal that would cross my path for the next ten years. I think that when S leaves for work tomorrow, I will be posting two cats, two guinea pigs, husband and three children for sale on ksl .

No comments: