Monday, November 9, 2009
Remax
Today I had a realtor from Remax call me. He talked to me about two homes that he has sold on our street recently and that he has a buyer that wants a home on this street, but they can't find what they are looking for. They drove by our home and loved the outside and want to see the inside and see if we would be interested in selling. Nothing in my life comes this easy. There is a neighborhood that I am interested in, but as I drove by the homes again today, nothing was for sale (like my home is NOT for sale). My children are so happy in this neighborhood and I am so torn on what to do. What will likely happen (since no homes are for sale in the neighborhood that I like) will be that we will stay here. The kids are happy, the schools are great and we have a ton of friends here. Somebody, anybody, please tell me to be happy with what I have.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment