Sunday, November 29, 2009

15 Things I Love About Olivia

I cannot believe that Olivia is turning 15 and will be driving within a couple of months.  I still remember her being so tiny like it was yesterday.  And wondering how on earth I was going to make it through the first year...I must say, I am in love with my children!!!
Here are 15 things I love about Olivia...
1. She is brilliant
2. She is funny
3. She is fun to be with
4. She likes sparkly things (still)
5. She is happy to be a princess or out golfing with her dad
6. She eats so much food that it would put any teenage boy to shame :)
7. She plays the piano beautifully
8. She is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in
9. She is nice to everyone
10. She can wear my shoes (and I can wear hers..yay!)
11. She is willing to do most things that I ask of her
12. She is happy
13. She is naughty at appropriate times
14. She loves trees as much as I do
15. She is so beautiful

No comments: