Monday, March 18, 2013

Its Time...

It's time for me to pick myself up off the floor and get going.  Wow, even as I type that first sentence, I am starting to cry.  It feels almost wrong to "get going" with my life again after only four and a half months of my mom's death.  It has to be done....  Two of my very close friends have had unexpected deaths in their families this past week and it's been very hard to watch and listen.  Knowing how much pain it involves, I wish I could take that from them, but there is a lot to be learned in death.  I am learning every day still...

Spring is almost here and the weather is getting better.  There are so many changes coming for our family.  Not big changes, but growing changes.  Olivia is finishing her senior year of high school and heading to Utah State in the fall.  Lauren is trying out for drill team this week and heading to a new high school and Ben will start middle school!!!  I am really sick about that one.  I am not ready for my baby (yes, I know he's 11!!) to go to middle school.  Steve is very happy at work and loves his job and the people he works with.

No comments: