Friday, August 13, 2010

Friends

A few weeks ago we met up with some friends of our University of Illinois grad school days.  It was one of the best times I have had in so long.  It was so exciting to see all of our kids growing up and the changes that have happened.  All of the boys have become so tall and the girls are just filling out!  I keep thinking back to that night at the park and it makes me smile.  The guys took off to play some wild round of croquet, the kids were all playing and the moms were watching the kids and just catching up.  It was so easy and comfortable and as if no time at all had gone by!  Oh how I miss those U of I  WFV days and wish to live closer!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I agree, it was a great night!