Sunday, August 29, 2010
Blackout
The first full week of school is over. I think it went pretty well. The kids came home happy and without too much homework. Every single day last week was so exhausting with all of the info coming home and endless supplies that were needed. I still don't think that we have everything we need, but we do have most of it.
Last night I took Olivia and a friend to the Alta Black and Blue Blackout game at Rice Eccles stadium (University of Utah's football stadium). This is Alta vs. Bingham in high school football. It was so packed with people. I was a little nervous dropping off the girls for such a big game, and tried to lecture them on staying together, not getting into trouble, etc...and off they went, rolling their eyes and giggling. Lauren was at her best friend's birthday party/sleepover and we had Ben all to ourselves. It is fun to spend some one on one time with our children and I am noticing that, as our girls become busy with their social lives, we are spending more and more one on one time with Ben. It makes me sad sometimes that my kids are growing up so fast, but is part of the lesson to be learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go MINERS! :) (I graduated from Bingham BTW). I've noticed this past week how much one on one time I've gotten with Gavin and he really needs it. We've had some really fun conversations (the mind of a 4 year old cracks me up!). I still can't believe how grown up your girls are.
Post a Comment