Monday, August 23, 2010
Back to School...
All three of my children will be in school today. Olivia is 10th, Lauren in 7th and Ben in 3rd. Ben is going into the same grade that Olivia was when we moved here. That makes me realize just how fast time is flying and it makes me a little sad. I wish that I could keep my kids here forever and keep our "Pancake Friday" going forever. I took a ton of pictures today and I think all of my kids were wondering if I was ever going to stop. Chase came over and had breakfast with Liv this morning. Lauren wasn't half as frightened as a lot of her 7th grade neighbor friends because she has a lot of Liv's friends looking out for her. Ben is still blissfully sleeping and I don't have the heart to wake him up just yet. Today I will take Ben to school, take far too many pictures, get in my car and cry the entire time that I run errands. Then I will get a yummy salad, bring it home and enjoy the silence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute and SO grown-up!
I hate it when school starts up again. Your kids look great!
Post a Comment