Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time


That song "Too Much Time On My Hands" keeps playing through my head today. I have just realized today how much time I devoted to my calling as Relief Society President. So many hours...now I am finding myself searching for things to do. Today I have cleaned out and organized the pantry and all of the kitchen cabinets and drawers, cleaned and rearranged Lauren's room, cleaned Ben's room, rearranged the living room, pulled all of the weeds outside and still had time to get new debits cards since ours were stolen or lost. And have lunch with Steve at Taco Bell. I am just so ancy. I find myself searching for things to do. Once the kids get into school, I am going to start to paint every room in the house and fix anything that needs fixing. I wish that my dad were here...I want to put up a back splash in the kitchen, but am not brave enough to do it without him. **Sigh** What will tomorrow bring?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you PLEASE give me some of your energy and drive!! You do as much in one day as I do in one month :)

Unknown said...

I didn't know how to change the name so I just stuck with Jake (Snow that is)