Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Home

So many times when I am at my home in Utah I long to "go home" to Illinois to see my family. After a couple of weeks of being in Illinois, I realize that I long to "go home" to my home in Utah. It has me wondering...what am I speaking of by "home". Both homes hold comfort. Illinois has all of the comfort of family. It's so fun to be with them and get caught up. It breaks my heart to think of leaving here and not seeing my parents for another six months and my brothers and their families for another year. Actually, it makes me sick. I wish that I could get back more. I wish that I lived in Illinois so that I could see them every week. I feel like it is not fair to my children to not live close to any grandparents. Not the way I thought it would be.... Now, on to my Utah digs...I realize that it's not the place I really want to live, but when you are on vacation, you are in limbo sort of. I need to get back and start facing reality again. Obligations. Not as many as before since I've been released, but still obligations. Swim team, swim lessons, golf lessons, work for Steve, etc. Now that I have been released as RSP, I am going to organize myself 100% and am looking forward to it!

No comments: