Today has been a very peaceful Mother's Day. The kids were so sweet and brought me breakfast in bed which consisted of orange juice and peanut butter and jelly toast. It is yummy, but they usually end up eating most of it, which I think is so funny!
I typically am a stress case. I stress over not doing enough, doing too much, being happy, being unhappy, having confident children, having over confident children, is my lawn green enough, is it so green I am using too much water...get the idea? I stress over anything and everything that can be stressed over. I like to have control. I have felt over the past couple of months a change coming...I think the change is that I feel more confident in who I am. Not the me trying to please people, not the me running around filling every possible free second with something to do, but I have had some experiences lately that have made me think about the qualities that I have and what I am currently doing with them. I have felt like I have been at a cross road for quite some time and have been uncertain of which road to take...pulling from both sides. For now, I am happy with the path I am taking, the friends that I have and my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment