Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Good Food, Good Company
I LOVE to go out to dinner at a fabulous restaurant and relax and enjoy the company. Going to dinner with people that you are unsure of or really do not want to be with is never a good time. Last night Steve, Dr. Mintel and I went to dinner at Bangkok Thai and sat there for hours talking. We had been there for three hours before I even looked at my watch! The food is always great, but the company is always the best. Dr. Mintel is a very interesting man and has a lot to say and catch us up on from the U of I. I am glad that Steve and Dr. Mintel have kept in touch all of these years. It is certainly refreshing to talk with someone that has an open mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment