In the quiet hours of the morning, my mind races. I can hardly contain the rapid pace of thoughts that race through my mind. What if? Why? Really? Wow! Sometimes I feel like a crazy person and wish that I could quiet my thoughts. I feel like as my children get older and are able to take care of themselves, the more I worry. It seemed so crazy when the kids were little and I couldn't wait for them to grow up so that I could have time to myself and not worry about them so much. Looking back, I realize how "young" my thoughts were. I really miss them being little, but I enjoy every single stage my children go through. I think I learn more than they do!
Ben is so sweet. He will be 13 in a month. 13! He loves to play basketball for Jr. Jazz and loves to play the trombone and zombie games on the playstation. Long gone are the days of loving all large machinery and especially tractors. He is very intelligent.
Lauren will be 17 (!!) in two weeks. Where is the time going. Lauren turning 17 is driving me crazy and breaking my heart. She wants to go to ASU (Arizona) for college and is so determined! She is an excellent dancer and especially with ballet. She is brilliant and tries her best at everything. She attracts everyone to her.
Olivia will be 20 (!) in three weeks. She is living in SLC and attending SLCC and working at Cafe Zupas. She's thinking she wants to go into addiction counseling. When she walks into our house, it's like a tornado has hit. It's loud, full of life and all of our food vanishes!!!!!
Steve just had all of his 3D work FDA approved and I'm so proud of him. I still wish we lived someplace else and know that he could take his work anywhere, but he is happy here, so I need to be happy here!
I can't believe the year is almost over...again.
No comments:
Post a Comment