Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back to School 2012-13

I was so sad to see school start this year.  Sad because I think this will be a tough year emotionally for me.  Olivia is a senior, which means she is over eager to leave home and go to college (this bring such sorrow to me and pride at the same time), Lauren is a freshman, but will start a new high school next year.  And Ben...he is in 5th grade, but this will be his last year of elementary school as they have built a new junior high that will hold 6-8 grades beginning next year.  I am not ready for my baby to go to junior high.  Nor for my oldest to go off to college soon, or for Lauren to be driving and dating so quickly.  They are all so excited for their changes, and I am so proud of them for all of their accomplishments.  I have a beautiful family, I just wish that I could keep them here!  Oh well, I will smile through tears and keep my chin up!!  Here's to the new school year!

No comments: