Thursday, November 18, 2010

13 Things I Love About Lauren

Every year I try to write things I love about the kids around their birthday (1 thing for every year).  As happy as Lauren is to turn 13 (finally a teenager she says), I am equally sad.  I hate that my kids are growing up so fast!  Anyway, here we go...

1.  Lauren knows how to pick a fight (and yet remain under the radar about it)
2.  She is SO girly
3.  She is brilliant (especially in math)
4.  She is NOT a procrastinator
5.  She has such a strong love for the Savior
6.  She always has a smile on her face (even when she is terrified)
7.  She plays the piano beautifully
8.  She is learning to play the violin
9.  She is curious
10. She still makes paper chains and counts down her birthday (from 186 days)
11. She is nice to everyone
12. She wants to save the world
13.  She is so, so beautiful...

No comments: