Saturday, October 16, 2010
Mexico
Our family left our home on October 8th and headed for San Diego. We stayed with Steve's sister, Juli. I love being in her home. It is peaceful and very welcoming and I LOVE her back yard. It is so beautiful and green and filled with beautiful plants and shade. The next day we went shopping around, ate lunch at Uno's Pizzeria, and visited Juli's hearing aid store (which is so beautiful and calming). Then we packed up again and headed for our cruise to Mexico. It was really fun and very warm in Cabo. The best part of the trip for me was that our kids went on a "real" vacation. Usually we visit my parents in Illinois or Steve's parents in Arizona, which we still consider vacation. It is nice to be back home now and back to homework, piano, swim team and our friends. I have hardly seen my kids since they have been home! I think their friends are tyring to make up for lost time or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great trip!
Post a Comment