Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello, Cupcake!


Today is Steve's 40th birthday! I hope it's a good day for him. We started out by waking him up to shower him with too many presents! The kids are always so excited for this and it seems to be the only thing they cheerfully wake up for!

A couple of weeks ago I bought a book called Hello Cupcake. This has been such a fun book for our family. I decided to put it to use for Steve's birthday and made him these cupcakes in the picture! The kids have been so giddy about us doing it, so I hope they are happy with the result! Tonight we are going out to dinner at this ultra cheesy place called Pirate Island...I am not very excited about it, but will do whatever Steve wants. After all, you only turn 40 once! That is why tomorrow he is spending way too much money to go Fly Fishing with his twin brother. I am excited for them to do this because it seems as if they never get to do anything with just the two of them. I am sure they will bring back great stories and will be anxious to share a new hobby with their children!

No comments: