
Part of Steve's 40th birthday was to go Fly Fishing with his twin brother in Park City. They left very early in the morning and returned full of exciting stories to tell (as I knew they would). I can't understand the special bond between twins, but I witness it every time they are together. I have tried to fight it at times (selfishly) and have finally figured out that it is not worth the agony. They have a unique bond that I should never try to mess with. I am so happy that they were able to spend most of the day together doing something that they both loved!
2 comments:
I will never forget when you said (years ago) that if anyone in the world loved Steve almost as much as you it would be Rob. So true! He came home so happy from that fishing trip. It was great!
Happy Birthday Steve!
Post a Comment