Today Liv turned 17. Holy cow, I can't believe it. Here are 17 things I love about her...
1. She is a peacemaker
2. She is girly
3. She is brilliant
4. She eats and eats and eats and NEVER gets full
5. She is nice to everyone
6. She multi-tasks better than anyone I know
7. She loves to ghost hunt
8. She likes to eat healthy (for the most part)
9. She likes to hang out with boys more than girls because they have less drama
10. She looks to the positive side of everything
11. She is loyal
12. She is forgiving
13. She is artistic
14. She is allergic to bunnies
15. She steals all of my jewelry
16. She makes me laugh (even when I should be mad at her)
17. She is so beautiful
***And the one thing I HATE is that she will be leaving home before I know and it makes my heart so sad....
No comments:
Post a Comment