Sunday, July 24, 2011

Illinois July 2011

I love Illinois.  I love the drive.  I love the feeling I get when we leave the mountains and head for the plains.  It gives me a lot of peace to see the lush green Midwest.  The feeling I love the most is when we arrive and we have so many happy faces to welcome us home.  So many changes in such a short time and every single change is noted with as much detail as I can take in so that it will last until I can go home again.  I love my family, but sometimes it is so hard to go home because it is SO hard to leave.   As we leave Illinois, it is heartbreaking because I never know when I will get back.  I know that as the plains fade into my rear view mirror and I see the mountains ahead, stress awaits.  Not bad stress, but just a very busy life that I am so blessed to have. 



No comments: