Well, I haven't been blogging lately. I think I have become overwhelmed with how behind the blog was and just stopped altogether. So, I am going to try to be better about the updates. For now I will update without any photos...Ugh...okay, here's our rundown...
Steve continues to work for Novarad Corp and LOVES his job. He is so talented with his 3D imaging that I find myself eager to see what he works on next. Steve also works with the 14 and 15 year olds in our ward and loves that as well. We often have our evenings filled with young men at our home looking for "homework help" that turns into snacking and storytelling! It's fun for Steve and I don't think Olivia minds it either! :)
Olivia is driving more and more every day and enjoys the freedom that having her license brings. She has some fantastic friends and a line of guys waiting for her to go out with them. We have a lot of talks about limits and homework and teenage stuff. She is currently taking piano lesson from Desirae Brown Luch and is eager to have as many lessons as we will allow. We ususally limit it to two or three per month since it is $75.00 per hour! Liv is very gifted with piano. I love my children getting older, but it is also heartbreaking because I know that my time with them at home is rapidly fading.....
Lauren has turned into a sports maniac! She loves soccer, swimming, riding her bike, tennis, roller blading and her new interest is Justin Bieber. She just plastered a poster of him on the wall across from her bed so that she can see him when she goes to bed at night and when she wakes up in the morning. Lauren also takes piano lessons (but from someone else) and faithfully practices every single day. Why? Because we ask her to and Lauren almost always follows what we ask of her...for now. Lauren has tons of friends and spends every possible second with them.
Ben is full of energy! He is taking Karate and has his moves down and likes to use them on his sisters ( and sometimes on me as well). He can create almost anything from Legos and is brilliant at math. He says the funniest things sometimes and makes me laugh a lot. I keep telling him how handsome he is, but he gets REALLY mad! I love to tease that boy!
Well, that's about it and here's to hoping that I keep up with my blog from now on...oh yeah, and Olivia just went on a date last night with a boy from her childhood! Oh, have we ever had fun with that.....
8 comments:
LISA!!! So I haven't been blogging for months and I haven't even been checking on others blogs. I went to post Lindsay's baptism video and pics and saw you had updated yours as well! I too am feeling very overwhelmed with how behind I am on blogging but decided that I really wanted to blog about this special day for Lindsay! Sounds like you and your family are doing great!!!
P.S. This is Heather by the way....I think I am signed in under Dan's Google account. :)
Heather! Yes, I was wondering who was posting that!!! I always LOVE to read your blog, so get going girl! I just seriously was beating myself up over it and decided to just pick up with a small update and go from there! :)
Love the update. That's cute about Olivia and her date.
Yes, kristin, especially since it was Brett! So funnny! :)
Sure it was Brett, wondered if they went and threw sticks in a stream, or anything else they did 13 years ago.
Just realized my comment could be taken sarcastically. What I meant was that is who I pictured as the boy from her childhood.
So how did that date go? Did they ever go out again? I'll have to send a picture of Jake to Lauren so she can hang that up instead of Justin :) I MISS you guys! We should meet in Moab some weekend.
Post a Comment