Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas in Arizona 2010
Every other year our family spends Christmas in Arizona. I love to come because it is so warm for the kids and they get to play outside all day, every day! We have been doing a lot of fishing, boating, shopping, movies and way too much food. This year has had sort of a different feel. The kids are all getting older, the parents are all getting older and our lives are all changing. Some changes are beautiful and sweet and some are heartbreaking and hard to take in. Who knows what things will be like for our family (by family, I mean the entire Cvetko family) by the time we all get together for our next Christmas gathering in two years. Even though I tend to be selfish and want to stay at home for the holidays, I know that ultimately I need to do this for my husband because things are rapidly changing. I am so grateful that we came to Arizona. Grateful for the time spent and memories made. This is part of our family tradition and it wouldn't be the same without a little craziness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment