Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why I have banned Wal-Mart



This has been a very busy week.  I find myself fitting in even the tiniest thing into one free moment.  Today I found myself with just enough time to run to Sam's Club.  So, after spending way too much money, I left without everything that I needed (another reason to NOT renew my membership and go back to Costco).  Since Wal-Mart was right next door, I decided to go there and get the other things that I could not find at Sam's Club (even though they are from the same company).  I found what I needed and more.  I checked out after a long wait and got home.  Some of my items did NOT make it home with me.  I find this happens to me almost every single time that I go to Wal-Mart.  Why do I continue to shop there?  The prices are always much cheaper than everywhere else, but  not if I have to spend at least 30 minutes round trip to return to pick up what should have been put in my cart in the first place.  I am so sick of this happening that I would rather spend twice the money to shop somewhere else.  When I return to the trashy hole, I will try to refrain from being rude, but I may not be able to help myself.....

1 comment:

fangs said...

Ditto and more. The day before Ben's birthday I bought a bunch of little stuff at Walmart while the kids were at piano lessons. As I waited to pick them up, I checked the reciept and found three things that sold for a price different than the one posted by them. At least I could return them but I was frustrated....