
I feel kind of sad tonight. Olivia has been at Youth Conference for a couple of days, Lauren is spending the night at Kaitlyn's and Ben has a couple of friends over to watch a movie. All the kids are busy. Olivia will also be gone all next week for another LDS camp.
Not much has really been going on. Olivia is out of school now and off to camps and her social life. Lauren is the queen of the 5th grade kick ball team (who knew?) and Ben's comes home from school, gets a huge drink of water and runs out the door to ride his bike until we drag him back in the house kicking and screaming. Literally. I remember being a kid and running around the neighborhood all night and catching fireflies and playing games until our parents drug us in the house kicking and screaming. Now I am that parent weary at the end of the night and the one that cannot wait for the kids to just get into bed.
Steve's job is going great. He has been working later that usual lately. I think he is just so excited about his work and what he is creating. It's really amazing to see how talented he is. His hard work/talent is definitely paying off for us! And I LOVE that!
Me...just busy with Relief Society stuff and anxious to get out of here for a couple of weeks. We are going back home and as every day comes closer, I almost become giddy at the thought of just spending time relaxing with my family that I do not ever get to see enough of . I wish there could be a way that we could live closer, but that is not in the cards for us...at least for now. I will never give up hope!
1 comment:
Kick ball team? How cool! I'm so glad Steve's job is going well. Enjoy your time home, and seeing some fireflies.
Post a Comment