Saturday, November 22, 2008

Better Late Than Never, Right?!


Well, here I go on the wide world of blogging! So many of my "with it" friends have been blogging for quite some time, but I typically like to buck the system. So, here's to you my fine friends who were relentless about me blogging...



I can't really believe that I am even doing this right now. L's birthday party starts in about 30 minutes. When we moved to Utah five years ago, L was only in kindergarten. Now she is in fifth grade and growing up way too fast...I can't help becoming emotional around my children's birthdays. For two reasons. First because my children are getting older and I feel like I am always running out of time. Second, because of all the huge headaches that are associated with our family birthdays...which include everone's birthday within a month or so and then Christmas. Everything is jammed packed into one short season. Nice planning, huh? Maybe for Christmas this year I will get that straight jacket that I've been needing afterall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa,

How Cute....and so "with it". Now it looks like I am the last one to have a family blog, & to be honest, I am not even sure what that words means.

Piper had a great time at Lauren's party, then again Piper has a great time with Lauren no matter what the two of them are doing.

I hope you are enjoying a relaxing afternoon / although I say that knowing you probably have a house full of people right now!

As I scrolled down it looks like I am logged on as onegodzillafan (that's nice)....!

Talk to you soon!

April
Godzilla Rules!